Aucune activité ne correspond à votre recherche
Friends of the Opéra
Support for our institution
Become a member of the Friends of the Opéra Royal de Wallonie and support our ambitious artistic project.
Being a Friend means
• being willing and keen to support the Opéra Royal de Wallonie in its actitivites and missions.
• being an ambassador for the Opéra Royal de Wallonie and participating actively in spreading its influence.
• being a preferred partner of the Opéra Royal de Wallonie and thus becoming a player in the life of our theatre.
• meeting other opera-lovers and sharing a common passion.
• a guarantee of enjoying lots of tailored benefits and activities in order to explore our institution from another angle: access to certain rehearsals, meetings with performers, conference series, gala dinners, trips and meetings with other Friends' associations, etc.
Throughout the season, the members of the Association of Friends of the Opéra Royal de Wallonie meet up at exclusive events. An opportunity for sharing a common passion and exploring our institution from a new, original angle.
Subscription for the 2011–2012 season: 15 € per person
If you would like to help the Friends to support the Opéra Royal de Wallonie even further, you can also make a donation to the Association. You will receive a tax exemption certificate for the current year if this gift exceeds 40 €.
During the season, we will keep you up to date with the various projects you can support.
Account of the Association of Friends of the Opéra Royal de Wallonie:
IBAN: BE96 2400 0216 3205
Information and registering for the events
+32(0)4 221 47 22