From 20 August 2016 to 29 June 2017
From 17 March to 25 March 2017
From 9 May to 14 May 2017
From 16 June to 29 June 2017
- Can I visit the Opéra Royal de Wallonie?
- Each year, we organise free visits to the Opéra Royal de Wallonie. Check the list of productions and activities on our website regularly so that you don't miss the next opportunity.
- Who are the Friends of the Opéra?
- The Friends of the Opéra are the members of an association of opera-lovers who support us. The annual subscription is 15.00 € and also gives access to a whole series of exclusive activities which are usually free of charge. More information
- I am a teacher. Can I come to the performance with the pupils in my class?
- Classes of all levels and from all schools are welcome at the Opéra. We organise school performances for some productions. Bookings can be made with the Young Audience and Cultural Development department. More information
- Are there any reduced visibility seats?
- Some seats may have reduced visibility on account of their position in relation to the stage. Please contact us to find out the level of visibility of your seat.
- Is the Opéra Royal de Wallonie accessible for people with reduced mobility?
- The Opéra Royal de Wallonie can accommodate people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users solely on the ground floor. Those concerned are asked to indicate that they will be attending when making their booking. These individuals will be able to receive special assistance at reception.