Aucune activité ne correspond à votre recherche
In the event of a problem
- > I have lost my ticket. Can I get a copy?
- Any spectator who has mislaid his ticket may obtain a duplicate from the box office for a tax of 1.50 €.
- > I have lost my season ticket. Can I obtain a copy?
- Any spectator who has mislaid his season ticket may obtain a duplicate for a tax of 5.00 €.
- > Can I obtain a refund if I am unable to go to the performance?
- Under no circumstances will sold seats be refunded.
- > Can I change the date if I am unable to go to the performance?
- Any spectator with a ticket who wishes to change the performance date originally planned may choose another date for the same production for a tax of 3.00 €, provided that this change is made five days before the date originally planned. He will be given another seat in the same category, subject to seats being available in this same category.
- > I have a ticket for a production but, actually, I prefer another one. Can I change?
- You cannot change the production but you can, however, change the date of the performance for a tax of 3.00 €.
- > What happens if I arrive late?
- We will seat you in such a way that you do not disturb the performers or the other spectators. You will, however, be able to take your place during the interval.
- > The person who is coming with me may arrive late. What should I do with his ticket?
- Leave this person's ticket at the reception desk, indicating his surname and his first name. We will give it to him when he arrives.
- > Can I leave the auditorium during the performance?
- You cannot leave the auditorium during the performance except in an emergency. In an emergency, please contact one of our ushers located in the auditorium.