We will soon have the pleasure of welcoming you again in complete safety.
From 1st September 2021, the Covid Safe Ticket along with the holder’s identity papers will be requested from spectators above the age of 12 years in order to attend:
- Performances for young audiences
- Soloist’s concerts
Events with less than 200 people (Discopera, An Evening With…, Heritage Days, etc.) do not require a Covid Safe Ticket to be shown.
WHAT IS THE COVID SAFE TICKET?
The Covid Safe Ticket (or CST) allows organisers to remove shielding measures whilst ensuring the safety of spectators.
The Covid Safe Ticket uses the same QR-code as the European Covid certificate and can be requested in the same way.
HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR COVID SAFE TICKET
You must fulfil ONE of the following conditions:
- You must be fully vaccinated (with 1 or 2 doses, depending on the vaccine used) no less than 14 days beforehand.
- Your must have a negative result from a PCR test taken no less than 48 hours beforehand.
- You must have a negative result from a rapid antigen detection test taken at a chemist no less than 24 hours beforehand.
- You must have a medical certificate from less than 6 months ago stating you have recovered from Covid.
YOU CAN OBTAIN THE COVID SAFE TICKET :
- Either via the CovidSafeBe application
- By downloading it from the store compatible with your smartphone (iPhone: App Store / Android: Google Play Store)
- By logging into eHealth or itsme
- Or via a paper copy of a Covid certificate
PLEASE NOTE: if you have been vaccinated with a 2-dose vaccine, make sure you print the certificate for your 2nd dose.
- If you live in Wallonia:
⇒Ask for your certificate to be sent by postal mail by calling 0032 (0)71 31 34 93
- If you live in Brussels:
⇒ Ask for your certificate to be sent by postal mail by calling 0032 (0)2 214 19 19
- If you live in Flanders:
⇒ Ask for your certificate to be sent by postal mail by calling 0032 (0)78 78 78 50
- If you live in the German-speaking community:
⇒ Log on to the Meine Gesundheit
⇒ Ask for your certificate to be sent by postal mail by calling 0032 (0)800 23 032
- If you live outside Belgium (in a European Union Member State):
⇒ For spectators from another country in the European Union, you must show the QR code issued by your country of origin.
If you do not wish to use the Covid Safe Ticket, please contact the ticket office.
Your visit to the opera
|Wearing a mask is mandatory at all times when moving about the concert hall. You may remove your mask once you are sat in your seat.|
|The caterer Les Chefs and their entire team are delighted to welcome you back to the Opera Royal de Wallonie-Liège restaurant in the Foyer Grétry from 16th September onwards.
The restaurant will be open two hours before each opera performance for people with tickets who have fulfilled the conditions of the health protocol implemented by the Opera.
The bar in the Foyer Gretry will be open during the interval and the measures featured in the events protocol must be respected. Tokens to be used to buy refreshments are already on sale from the ticket office.
|If you wish to take a rapid antigen detection test, you can do so at the Pharmacie Bayard chemists, located 250 metres from the Opera.
From Monday to Friday, from 9.00 to 18.30.
On Saturday from 9.00 to 16.00 (closed on Sunday).
0032 (0)4 223 28 16