Because your health and safety are our primary concern, the Opéra Royal de Wallonie-Liège is implementing a series of measures to welcome you in the best conditions:
- The theatre’s doors will open 30 minutes before the performance starts (except for people who have reserved a table at the opera house’s restaurant).
- It is compulsory to disinfect your hands before entering the theatre. Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance as well as at several strategic points in the theatre.
- It is compulsory to wear a mask at all times inside the theatre and during the entire duration of the performance.
- Entrances and exits by spectators shall be organised so as to avoid crowding of people in a confined space (please follow the instructions given by the hospitality staff).
- A safety distance of 1.50 m shall be applicable throughout the theatre (except for when you take your seat, at which point the distance shall be reduced to one seat apart).
- Spectators must go directly to their assigned seat.
- Direction of movement signposting for the public will be put in place inside the theatre.
- The concert hall will be cleaned and ventilated before each performance.
- The bars and cloakrooms will be closed.
- The toilet facility rooms are only accessible to 2 people at a time.
- Waste bins will be available to dispose of tissues and/or other waste.
- Access to the lifts will be limited insofar as is possible.
- Anyone presenting symptoms (fever, cough), who tested positive less than 7 days ago or who has been in contact during the last 7 days with a positive case is asked to stay at home and not to go to the theater.
Thank you for your understanding