Choosing the shows that suit you best is not always easy. So take a look here: we have a whole series of selections to suit your taste!
It’s your first time at the Opera and you don’t want to be disappointed? You want a safe bet?
- We suggest La Flûte enchantée, Rusalka and Carmen .
Would you like to see an opera with big, impressive sets? Are you more of a fan of eye-catching staging?
- Let’s see Les Contes d’Hoffmann, Les Capulet et les Montaigu and Carmen.
Are you drawn to operas where the singers perform true vocal prowess? The kind of show with amazing highs and lows?
- Listen to La Flûte enchantée, Rusalka and Les Capulet et les Montaigu.
Looking for opera hits? Do you want to be able to listen to famous arias that you might have heard in commercials, movies or video games?
- Here is the winning quartet: Le Barbier de Séville, Les Contes d’Hoffmann, La Flûte enchantée and Carmen.
Would you like to go for shows with well-known composers, big names in the opera world?
- We suggest you Idoménée of Mozart, Le Barbier de Séville of Rossini and Falstaff of Verdi.
Is dance your thing?
- Don’t hesitate to go and see the operas Rusalka and Carmen. And to see a full dance performance, don’t miss the ballet Roméo et Juliette.
Are you a fan of poignant operas? Do you think opera should bring a tear to your eye?
- We invite you to discover Rusalka , Pelléas et Mélisande, Les Capulet et les Montaigu and Carmen.
Au contraire, tu préfères un opéra plus divertissant qui termine sur une note légère…
- Nous te recommandons Le Barbier de Séville et Falstaff.
On the contrary, you prefer a more entertaining opera that ends on a light note…
- The choice is yours: : Les Contes d’Hoffmann, La Flûte enchantée, Rusalka and Pelléas et Mélisande.
Do you get chills when you hear big choirs? Are you speechless when you hear a mass of sound that sweeps you off your feet?
- You will love Idoménée, Les Contes d’Hoffmann, Les Capulet et les Montaigu and Carmen
Would you like to discover a few operas of very different styles to get a contrasting view of our season? A bit of everything?
- Here is a small mix: Les Contes d’Hoffmann, Falstaff and Les Capulet et les Montaigu.
And why not an opera in French?
- It’s over here: Les Contes d’Hoffmann, Pelléas et Melisande and Carmen.
To let yourself be guided along the water…
- Choose instead Idoménée, Rusalka et Pelléas et Melisande.
9 operas and 1 ballet
|YOUTH DISCOUNT | – 26 YEARS OLD||138€||107€||78€||40€||30€|
|YOUTH DISCOUNT | 26-32 YEARS OLD||276€||214€||156€||80€||60€|
And for an evening for young people aged 18-32 it’s here: Amor à mort.