HOW CAN I BOOK MY SEATS?
Whether booking a subscription or single tickets, we recommend that you book your seats as soon as tickets go on sale.
There are several different ways to book your seats:
- Purchase on-line.
- Purchase at the ticket office.
- Booking via a subscription form, by e-mail, by telephone.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY SEATS?
- By bank transfer : BE74 0682 2487 3107 (BIC: GKCCBEBB).
- By debit card.
- By credit card: Mastercard, Visa.
- By culture cheque or Article 27 ticket.
- By gift card.
- In cash.
The tickets purchased by credit card are debited in real-time. For all bookings made by bank transfer, you will be requested to make the payment within 8 days. Once this period has elapsed, if not paid for, the tickets will be put back on sale.
HOW CAN I RECEIVE MY TICKETS?
- E-ticket: you print your e-tickets at home or present them via your smartphone.
- Collection at the ticket office: from Monday to Saturday, 12:00 to 18:00 or on the day of the performance, from 2 hours before the performance starts (free for all bookings made at the ticket office / € 1.50 for bookings made on-line).
- By post: € 4 per delivery.
ARE THERE PLACES FOR PERSONS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY?
For safety reasons, our places exclusively reserved for persons with reduced mobility and their chaperones are located at the back of the stalls. In order to take advantage of these places as well as their special price, please specify your request when you make your booking.
I WANT TO CHANGE THE DATE OF A PERFORMANCE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- First condition: your request must be received by the ticket office (by telephone or e-mail) at least five days before the start of the performance which you cannot attend.
- Second condition: there must still be seats left for the new date chosen and in the same category.
Procedure: you will have to pay an administrative fee of € 3. Changing of dates is free for Classique subscription holders (if requested no later than 72 hours before the date of the performance to be changed). Even if the change of date is not possible, the tickets shall not be refunded.
CAN TICKETS BE REFUNDED?
No, in accordance to our general terms of sale, tickets cannot be refunded.
I HAVE LOST MY TICKETS. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Contact our ticket office and ask for a duplicate of your seat or your subscription. You will have to pay administrative fees of € 1.50 and € 5 respectively (free for holders of the Classique Subscription).