Covid Safe Ticket
Because your health and safety are our primary concern, the Opéra Royal de Wallonie-Liège is implementing a range of measures to welcome you in the best conditions.
From 1st September 2021, the Covid Safe Ticket along with the holder’s identity papers will be requested from spectators above the age of 12 years in order to attend:
- Performances for young audiences
- Soloist’s concerts
Events with less than 200 people (Discopera, An Evening With…, Heritage Days, etc.) do not require a Covid Safe Ticket to be shown.
WHAT IS THE COVID SAFE TICKET?
The Covid Safe Ticket (or CST) allows organisers to remove shielding measures whilst ensuring the safety of spectators.
The Covid Safe Ticket uses the same QR-code as the European Covid certificate and can be requested in the same way.
HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR COVID SAFE TICKET ?
You must fulfil ONE of the following conditions:
- You must be fully vaccinated (with 1 or 2 doses, depending on the vaccine used) no less than 14 days beforehand.
- Your must have a negative result from a PCR test taken no less than 48 hours beforehand.
- You must have a negative result from a rapid antigen detection test taken at a chemist no less than 24 hours beforehand.
- You must have a medical certificate from less than 6 months ago stating you have recovered from Covid.
You can obtain the Covid Safe Ticket:
- Either via the CovidSafeBe application
- By downloading it from the store compatible with your smartphone (iPhone: App Store / Android: Google Play Store)
- By logging into eHealth or itsme
- Or via a paper copy of a Covid certificate
PLEASE NOTE: if you have been vaccinated with a 2-dose vaccine, make sure you print the certificate for your 2nd dose.
- If you live in Wallonia:
⇒ Print your certificate using the MaSante.be or Réseau de Santé Wallon portals
⇒ Ask for your certificate to be sent by postal mail by calling 0032 (0)71 31 34 93
- If you live in Brusels
⇒ Log on to the MaSante.be or Réseau de Santé Bruxellois portals
⇒ Ask for your certificate to be sent by postal mail by calling 0032 (0)2 214 19 19
- If you live in Flanders
⇒ Log on to Mijn Gezondheid.be or BurgerProfiel.be portals
⇒ Ask for your certificate to be sent by postal mail by calling 0032 (0)78 78 78 50
- If you live in the German speaking community
⇒ Log on to Meine Gesundheit portal
- Ask for your certificate to be sent by postal mail by calling 0032 (0)800 23 032
- If you live outsite Belgium (in a European Member state)
⇒ For spectators from another country in the European Union, you must show the QR code issued by your country of origin.