Getting here by car
Work on Liège’s tram system is currently in progress. The work may disrupt access to the city centre. In order to optimally prepare your visit, check www.letram.be for all the information concerning the phases of the work and deviations put in place.
How to come by car?
Car parks with discounted rate
Discounted rate of € 6 for performances and concerts featured in our schedules (in the evening from 18.00 to 01.00 and on Sunday from 13.00 to 19.00). A validation terminal is available in the entrance hall of the Opera House (from when the doors opens).
Neujean car park
45, Boulevard de la Sauvenière – 4000 Liège, Belgium
- Mon. to Fri. : open until 1 o’clock in the morning.
- Sat. and Sun. : open all night.
Opéra car park
1, Galerie Opéra – 4000 Liège, Belgium
Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
Other car parks nearby
- Central Park car park : 26, Place Xavier-Neujean – 4000 Liège
- Saint-Lambert car park : Place Saint-Lambert – 4000 Liège
- Cathédrale car park : Place de la Cathédrale – 4000 Liège
There is a taxi rank located in front of the theatre (Rue George Clémenceau).