How to get to the Opera
How to come by car?
Car parks with discounted rate
Discounted rate of € 6 for performances and concerts featured in our schedules (in the evening from 18.00 to 01.00 and on Sunday from 13.00 to 19.00). A validation terminal is available in the entrance hall of the Opera House (from when the doors opens).
Neujean car park
45, Boulevard de la Sauvenière – 4000 Liège, Belgium
- Mon. to Fri. : open until 1 o’clock in the morning.
- Sat. and Sun. : open all night.
Opéra car park
1, Galerie Opéra – 4000 Liège, Belgium
Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
Other car parks nearby
- Central Park car park : 26, Place Xavier-Neujean – 4000 Liège
- Saint-Lambert car park : Place Saint-Lambert – 4000 Liège
- Cathédrale car park : Place de la Cathédrale – 4000 Liège
There is a taxi rank located in front of the theatre (Rue George Clémenceau).
How to come by train?
Liège-Saint-Lambert station (6 minutes away on foot).
Liège-Guillemins station (several lines on the TEC network make it possible to reach the city centre).
For information, see: www.belgianrail.be
How to come by public transport?
MANY LIÈGE-VERVIERS LINES ON THE TEC BUS NETWORK
Stops: Liège Opéra, Liège République Française (3 minutes away on foot), Liège Place Saint-Lambert (5 minutes away on foot)
For information, see: www.infotec.be