Offer your clients or associates a unique, magical, and exceptional evening in the prestigious setting of the Opéra Royal de Wallonie-Liège.
BUSINESS SEAT BECOMES BUSINESS PRESTIGE
To give a more all-embracing dimension to your Business Seat experience, we have specifically designed offers which combine the best seating, receptions, visibility, guided tours and much more…
Whether you are a novice, aficionado or just curious or intrigued, one of these packages is made for you:
- DISCOVERY OPTION
- LEARN MORE OPTION
- PASSION OPTION
- PRESTIGE OPTION
Contact us for help deciding the best option for you!
BECOME AN AMBASSADOR…
A compensation for giving the Opéra an extra boost? Become an ambassador and spread the word! Present us a new company to test our Business Prestige package, and in return you receive:
- 4 TICKETS for a preview of your choice if the company chooses the Discovery option.
- 8 TICKETS for a preview of your choice if the company chooses the Learn More option.
- 2 TICKETS for the opera of your choice with meal in our sumptuous Foyer Grétry if the company chooses the Passion option.
- 4 TICKETS to the opera of your choice with meal in our sumptuous Foyer Grétry if the company opts for the Prestige option.
Private use for your events
The Opéra is happy to host your events, boasting numerous areas which can be modelled to your specific needs.
For a traditional or original meal, buffet-style or table-service, prestigious or unconventional, the Opéra teams are eager to help create your bespoke event.
Want to complement your event with some cachet? Then you must test our unique and choice option “Fare in the Limelight”!
You would like to both support and associate your image with prestigious institution? As a sponsor you will enjoy benefits suited to your priorities. Visibility, theatre seats, exclusive events, etc. The Opéra is also at your disposition for your projects and event marketing.
You are keen on supporting a major cultural institution? You want to help propel our performances on the international scene, to draw both a national and international audience or to maintain the artistic prestige of the Opéra? All this is possible if you become a Patron of the Opéra Royal de Wallonie-Liège.
The Opéra is very mindful of its social responsibility and undertakes new artistic, educational, and collective projects.
Among our numerous projects:
- Support the Opéra’s voluntary approach of promoting access to choral music for children and young people from all backgrounds
- Support the Children Choir of the Opéra Royal de Wallonie-Liège.
CONTACT B2B & EVENTS : NASSIMA.ELOUALI@OPERALIEGE.BE
NASSIMA ELOUALI + 32 (0) 4 232 42 13