From all Belgium, within the framework of their education, 16,700 pupils went to the Opéra Royal de Wallonie-Liège during 2017. Alongside rehearsals and activities, 14,600 pupils have attended performances at the Opera.
- The Opéra Royal de Wallonie-Liège welcomes schools of all types, from nursery age upwards.
- The programme is adapted to school constraints (timetables, duration, themes, etc.).
- Performances of major operas are accessible in secondary education.
- Open rehearsals, guided tours or class activities are organised.
- Educational tools are made available to teachers.
The programme of school sessions is published on 31st August. Bookings are open form 1st September onwards.