From all over Belgium, 14,200 pupils came to visit the Opéra Royal de Wallonie-Liège as part of the school programme in 2018. Apart from rehearsals and activities, 11,300 pupils attended a performance.
- The Opéra Royal de Wallonie-Liège welcomes schools of all types, from nursery age upwards.
- The programme is adapted to school constraints (timetables, duration, themes, etc.).
- Performances of major operas are accessible in secondary education.
- Open rehearsals, guided tours or class activities are organised.
- Educational tools are made available to teachers.
The programme of school sessions is published on 31st August. Bookings are open form 1st September onwards.