200 years to dream the past and the future
This new season is a unique one for the Opéra Royal de Wallonie-Liège: its bicentenary.
We proudly present you this season, one that we have envisioned in order to worthily celebrate this exceptional 200th anniversary of our opera house with you.
I would like to wish you an excellent 2020-21 season and am delighted that you will be present to share new lyrical moments with us at the Opera Royal de Wallonie-Liège.
Stefano Mazzonis di Pralafera,
Managing and Artistic Director
The season 2020• 21
- La Bohème
- Hamlet • Cancelled
- Jonas Kaufmann • Concert postponed to January 10, 2021
- La Traviata • Cancelled
- Les Valses des Strauss
- Johann Strauss, the father, the son and the spirit of the waltz • Concert-storytelling • Cancelled
Chantons sous la pluie• Cancelled
- La Belle Hélène
- Juan Diego Flórez • Concert
- Il Turco in Italia
- Jessica Pratt & Lawrence Brownlee • Concert
- Les Contes d’Hoffmann
- I Lombardi alla Prima Crociata
- Nadine Sierra • Concert
- Così fan tutte
- La Fille du régiment
- Carmina Burana
- L’Histoire (en)chantée de Lakmé • Youth
- Ursule et Hirsute • Youth
YOU COULD NOT ATTEND TO ONE OF OUR SHOWS?
A BICENTENARY SEASON TO FOLLOW AND SHARE # OPERALIEGE200!
This season, the Opéra Royal de Wallonie-Liège celebrates its bicentenary: 200 years of artistic, musical and vocal, but also human stories …
To make sure you don’t miss anything out on this exciting season and share your experiences on social media, follow the hashtag #operaliege200.