The next governmental decisions concerning the cultural sector having unfortunately been postponed to next week, we cannot wait and must therefore make decisions in order to ensure the holding of our next planned performances.
Thus, being firmly decided to maintain our programming, we are forced to limit our capacity on the basis of the measures currently in force: 200 people per performance.
In order to ensure the organization of these particular sessions of Mese Mariano / Suor Angelica with limited capacity, we inform you that the ticket(s) currently in your possession are no longer valid.
Follow up on your reservation – your possibilities
1. Try to reschedule your reservation for a session with limited capacity.
As a ticket holder, you have the possibility of requesting the postponement of your reservation on a session with limited capacity. The request to postpone your reservation can be made from Tuesday, January 18, 1pm:
– Online: exclusively via our booking tool.
– Via the Box Office: on site or by phone only (our teams will not be able to answer requests received by email).
Please note that no advance request will be processed or taken into account before this date. As the number of places is limited, we strongly invite you to make your request online as soon as possible.
2. I was unable to request a rescheduling of my reservation.
If the performances are sold out, we invite you to fill out the waiting list form that will be offered. Our ticketing team will then contact you if any seats become available.
3. I would like to request a refund for my ticket(s)
The form below will allow you to request a refund of your order:
– by bank transfer
– by voucher
4. I support the opera and waive my right to a full or partial refund of my ticket(s).
Your commitment to us has always been essential. At this particular time, it is more important than ever so that together we can continue to bring the Opera to life today and tomorrow.
Tax deductibility from 40 €.